Lower taxes and high-performing school district? Two of the many benefits living in Fort Mill, South Carolina Real Estate has to offer.
Raising your family amidst the small town charm of Fort Mill but living only minutes away from a dynamic Southern capital like Charlotte, NC Real Estate? Welcome to Springfield.
Among the green open spaces of this master-planned community, you can choose from a wide range of architectural styles and living options, but one thing every Springfield resident has in common is the lifestyle: full of options for you and your family, yet far away enough away from the daily grind to let you relax and savor what’s really important.
Of course, with hundreds of acres of our carefully planned community set aside for parks, recreation areas, open spaces and trails, the opportunity to get away from it all is always close at hand.
At Orchard Park, Springfield’s five-acre amenity park managed by a full-time activity director, it’s easy to get moving in whatever direction your sense of adventure may take you. From the excitement of cheering on the GreenWaves swim team at your junior Olympic size pool to the peaceful disengagement of our facility’s harmonious yoga room, the choice is yours.
- An expansive community pool complex, including baby pool and play fountain, exhilarating water slide for both the young and young at heart, and a junior Olympic size lap pool for aerobics courses and swimming.
- Six competition grade tennis courts that host regular tennis clinics, lessons, and social events.
- An expansive fitness center.
- Springfield Acres, a cozy kid’s area with a constantly busy arts and crafts table, a full slate of meaningful activities, and a gallery wall of local art and nature exhibits.
- Access to Full-Time activity director for all Springfield events and recreational needs.